Plump raspberries filled with a smooth milk chocolate ganache, coated in rich dark chocolate. The sweet ganache plays off the tartness of the raspberry and the richness of the dark chocolate to give you a flavour filled little triumph.
- Wash and dry the raspberries very thoroughly, especially the centre. Sit them hole side up in an ice cube tray.
- Chop the milk chocolate into very small pieces. Heat up the cream, in a saucepan, until just before it simmers. Remove from the heat and chuck in the chocolate. Stir until combined to make your ganache. Set aside in a cool place for 5-10 minutes until it starts to firm up.
- Pipe the ganache into the centre of the raspberries. Cover with cling-film and pop into the freezer for 20minutes.
- Meanwhile, take a small tray and place some greaseproof paper in its base. About 10 minutes before removing the raspberries melt 100g dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl over barely simmering water- or use a microwave. Allow to cool slightly.
- Remove the raspberries from the freezer and coat completely in the dark chocolate, shake off the excess and place onto the tray. Pop this back into the freezer for 15 minutes until set and chilled. At this point you can serve straightaway or place in the fridge until desired.