Come on… I don’t really need to sell this one do i!
- In a large wide bowl, beat the eggs together with the milk and cinnamon until combined.
- Put a pan or griddle onto a medium heat.
- Carefully dip both sides of your bread into the egg mix and place into the pan or griddle once hot. Cook for 2/3 minutes per side until the bread starts to turn golden brown.
- Carefully remove from the heat and spread one side generously with Nutella and sprinkle with marshmallows. Place the other piece of bread on top to sandwich and repeat with the other pieces. Place back on the griddle, pan or in a toastie maker for 1-2 minutes per side or until the bread is golden brown and the filling has melted.
- Carefully remove, slice and serve with fresh fruit.