A simple, cheap and delicious recipe that is perfect for feeding the masses.
- Make dough to end of step 3. Roll to fit 1-2 large greased trays.
- Leave on tea-towel-covered trays till doubled- around 1 hour.
- Meantime, make the topping- fry the onions, garlic very gently in oil for 20 minutes or till soft and pale gold. Preheat oven to 220c/425f/ gas 7.
- Spread onion topping over pizza, sprinkle herbs, seasoning and arrange olives in a pattern.
- Drizzle oil. And cook for 20 minutes or until the base is crispy.