- Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat. Add the spinach. Stir for 1 minute or until the spinach wilts. Remove. Season it with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Warm the tomato sauce or passata in another pan.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl. Add mustard, cheese and seasoning. Beat with a fork.
- Heat an omelette/frying pan over a high heat. Add the knob of butter.
- When the pan is almost smoking, pour the egg mix in. Using a spatula or fork, pull the egg mix back on one side, tilting the pan so the runny mix falls back into its place. Continue until the base is just set and the top still a bit liquid.
- Spoon a line of tomato sauce down the centre of your omelette. Top it with the spinach.
- Roll the omelette directly onto a warmed place so it folds over onto itself.
- Enjoy with warmed bread or some saute potatoes or a simple salad. Or put it in a warmed wrap or baguette and get stuck in.