- Pre-heat the oven to 200C/400F/gas 6. Unwrap the feta. Drain it if you need to.
- Sit it on a square of foil. Cut tomatoes into quarters. Add those with the herbs, lemon and foil. Scrunch the edges of the foil together to make a loose parcel and seal everything in.
- Sit it on a baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes or until melting as you prep the extras.
- Tzatziki: roughly grate the unpeeled length of cucumber. Blot the moisture out on kitchen paper. Add it to the yoghurt, garlic and salt. Mix well. Set aside in the fridge.
- Wrap the wraps in foil and put them in the oven to heat. Or heat a crepe or large frying pan and warm them for 1 minute per side. Or challenge yourself and make my flatbreads.
- Transfer the melted cheese to a plate. Unwrap the parcel. Scoop up the delicious stuff with your warmed wrap or flatbread, spoon on some tzatziki (and/or hummus).