Use this dough for all your pizza needs. Top it with your favourite ingredients at stage 5 and cook at a high heat 220+ until the base is crispy.
- Tip sifted flour, salt, sugar, yeast into bowl. Add water, oil.
- Mixing with your hands, pull into a soft, smooth dough ball.
- Knead on lightly floured board for 10 minutes till elastic.
- Leave in a bowl in a warm place, covered with film or a damp tea towel, until doubled in size (1 hour plus). Knead for 2 minutes.
- Divide and roll into 2 large/4 small pizzas. Leave to rise on trays for 10 minutes. Top and cook as per recipe, or freeze base