Korean BBQ Chicken Wing Recipe
I love chicken wings! These wings have a beautiful balance of heat and sweetness, which will have you coming back for more!
- 10 chicken wings
- 1 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2/3 pack of Schwartz Korean BBQ spice mix
- Handful of sesame seeds
- 2 spring onions
- 1 red chilli
Koren BBQ Glaze
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/3 pack Schwartz Korean BBQ spice mix
- Coat the chicken wings in the sesame oil and 2/3 of the Schwartz Korean BBQ spice mix and leave to marinade for up to 24 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 180F/200C.
- Place the chicken wings on a large baking tray and cook for 30 minutes or until nicely golden and cooked through.
- Whilst the chicken is cooking, make your glaze. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix together.
- Remove from the oven and brush or spoon over the glaze and whack under the grill until super crisp.
- Remove and allow to rest for 5 minutes before topping with finely sliced spring onions, sesame seeds and some slithers of fresh chilli.