Jamaican Jerk Prawns with Pineapple Salsa
- 12 raw king prawns
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 x sachet Schwartz Jamaican Jerk
- 1 x fresh lime
- Half a pineapple
- Half a cucumber
- 1 x red onion
- Large handful of fresh mint
- Juice of 1 lime
- Coat the prawns in the olive oil and the sachet of Schwartz Jamaican Jerk spice mix – leave to marinade for at least two hours or overnight if you’re very prepared.
- Cut the pineapple and cucumber into small cubes and finely dice the red onion. Finely chop the fresh mint leaves and combine all ingredients together. Squeeze over the lime juice and coat the salsa.
- Put a large frying pan over a medium heat. Cook the prawns for two minutes per side (until the prawns look nicely charred) in small batches so there’s plenty of space in the pan. Remove from the heat and cover with a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
- Serve the prawns alongside the pineapple salsa and get stuck in!